Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Astrological Age of Amphibians

"The following aspects should also be noted:

* Semi-Semisquare (22.5 degrees)

* Squine (105 degrees)

* Tridecile (108 degrees)

* Quindicile (165 degrees)

* Reptile (does not exist, is a joke)

* Debile (does not exist, is a bad joke)"

Astrowiki,
article Aspects


My Moon is Reptile to Mars and Venus at the moment. It will progress to Frog at some point. When it does, I shall be prepared to kiss said Frog so he will transit into Prince and we will hop into the river.

I believe I've been studying birth charts a bit too intently.

As long as as I don't have a sudden transit into Imbecile, I'll be alright. XD


Copyright 2007-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, The Carmelite's Habit, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission. Contact me to request permission to link. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be read by a contributor to The Carmelite's Habit before a decision will be made about publishing it. Thanks for reading!