Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

It's raining,
It's pouring,
My love life is boring me to tears,
After all these years.

No sunshine,
No moonlight,
No stardust,
No sign of romance..."

Barbra Streisand, No More Tears
Songwriters: Roberts, Bruce; Jabara, Paul


It's my own fault, you know--that my love life is boring. I'm not doing anything about it. If nothing is what you do, nothing is what get's accomplished...

Right now, it's pouring rain outside. Lovely, cool, sweet rain, making the grass wet and the trees drip. I love water. I love rain.

I'm grateful for the rain. It has been so, so dry and bright and hot. No real cool weather in sight yet but Aikichik and I are ready for it. Libchick says that even she is ready for cool weather and that's a shock. She wears sweaters and hoodies in the heat of summer.

Had to reset the Meniere's ticker because of the storms so I thought I'd share my mood whilst I was here.


"No more tears,
No more tears,
No more tears.

I've had it.
I've had it.
You've had it.
She's had it.
No more tears..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be read by a contributor to The Carmelite's Habit before a decision will be made about publishing it. Thanks for reading!